You are now able to apply to enrol your child for 2024 at Glen Huntly Primary School
Click here to download the Student Enrolment Form (PDF)
Foundation (Prep) enrolments
What you need to do:
1. Contact our school on 9571 2933 or email email@example.com to book a school tour or to learn more about our school and the enrolment application process.
2. Download the Foundation (Prep) enrolment information pack from Enrolling in Foundation (Prep)
3. Submit an enrolment application for Foundation (Prep) by Friday 28 July 2023
4. You will be notified of the outcome of your application by Friday 11 August 2023. If you receive an offer of placement, you should contact our school to accept the offer by Friday 25 August 2023
5. Take part in enrolment information and transition sessions during Term 4, 2023
6. Your child will start Foundation (Prep) from Tuesday 30 January 2024.
Enrolment applications submitted after 28 July 2023 will be processed by our school as they are received, in accordance with the department’s Placement Policy.
Order Uniform Here
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au which hosts the most up-to-date information on school zones in Victoria.
Students residing within our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address. Our school manages enrolments using the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and may enrol at another school, if there are available places.
For more information, you can: · visit School zones for answers to frequently asked questions · call the Victorian School Building Authority (VSBA) on 1800 896 950 · email the VSBA at firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s never too late to enrol your child at Glen Huntly Primary School.
Contact the office on 9571 2933 for further information.
Compass is HERE!
All Families please log in to Compass for all Payments and information
Communication notices regarding excursions will be sent through COMPASS.
Permissions are to be given through COMPASS.
Preferred payment method for Fee payments and Excursions is through COMPASS.
This will allow us to always keep all the correct information available to staff whilst on an excursion.
Click Here for the Parent Information pages.
- Very important between parents and teachers
- Talk to your child about their day by asking open-ended questions
- Communication Folder and Book
- Individual Education Plan Formal Reports – June and December
- Weekly Prep Newsletter goes home each Friday
- The fortnightly School Newsletter goes home on every second Thursday and is online here
- Separate Notices for excursions, special days & events at school
- Parent Helpers